Sunday, May 17, 2009

A date with my daughters!






This last Friday night, the girls and I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Seattle. Despite the fact that it took us over 2 hours to get to Seattle due to the traffic congestion - we had a really good time. (Besides, travel time in the car is the perfect time for "chatting" and is my favorite time.) We had heard from several people that Taylor Swift didn't put on a very good concert - but we thought it was great! We love Seattle and would have LOVED to spend the entire day up there before the concert - but work and school takes precedence. :-) It's always nice when I get to spend a "night out on the town" with the girls.

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

I'm glad you ladies had so much fun. You didn't even die from listening to country for so long...

Veronica Haley said...

JEALOUS!! SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looooooooooooooooove Taylor Swift!!!! ahh !!!!