Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Cookies











Earlier this week, Andy told me they were having a Halloween lunch at work, Samantha told me they were having a "Harvest Party" in one of her classes at school and Amanda informed me they were having a party in Seminary. SO....I looked at Matti's blog from last year (her Halloween Dinner post) and then I went online in search of ideas. I needed something that wouldn't take us until midnight to make, (we get up between 4:30-5:00 in the morning), yet we wanted something that would be fun for their parties. We loved the monster fingers that Matti made last year, so we made those with a different twist of our own. We also made mummy cookies, which turned out better than I thought they would. (You know how it is when you see something online or in a magazine and when you try it, it doesn't look ANYTHING like the picture.)

No comments: