Thursday, October 2, 2008

Field Trip

We had a beautiful view of The Narrows Bridge.




One of my favorite things about my job is when I get to take kids on a field trip. On Wednesday afternoon, I took the Cross County Team from Graham Kapowsin High School (the school Amanda attends) to Titlow Beach Park, which is along the Pugent Sound. Samantha went with me on the field trip so she could watch a couple of girls that we know run their race. When we got to the park we had an hour and a half before the girls ran their race, so Sam and I walked to the pier, got something to eat from a fish and chips place and walked around the pier and beach. I had never been to this park, so it was nice to go somewhere that I had never been before and see more of Washington's beautiful scenery.

No comments: