Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jeeping

"Airing-down" the tires. She's getting to be pro at it.



Sam's making her own "fun" while waiting for someone to pull another jeep out of the snow.

This is who we were waiting for. The first jeep made it over the snow patch in the road - but the second one didn't. The second jeep started sliding backwards and was heading for the drop-off. As you can see, they hooked up the yellow strap and pulled him up back onto the road.

What a beautiful view of Mt. Rainier!

Andy, Samantha and I headed for the hills yesterday in the jeep. Everytime we go out in the hills, I'm reminded of why I love living in the beautiful State of Washington! Some of the rocky, muddy, steep, snowy trails we went over about gave me a heart-attack, but Andy is a very competant driver and I have every confindence in him. But it still about gave me a heart-attack!!! We met up with some other people and all went as a group, which is always a good thing to do. That way in case someone gets stuck there is another vehicle to pull them out. Anyway, here are some pictures from our fun day.

No comments: