Saturday, January 2, 2010

Traditions


Sam was getting ready for the dance, and she immediately ran downstairs to get some food!
I love traditions....especially when it means eating some yummy, yummy food! A good friend of mine and I have the greatest tradition going. About 4 years ago, I gave my friend, Florci, some white chocolate covered popcorn and she fell in love with it. She's Filipino and makes the greatest food ever, that I fell in love with about 10 years ago when she brought some into work. (Are you seeing a connection here, yet??) Ever since then, just before Christmas, the girls and I make 2 huge batches of white chocolate covered popcorn to give to Florci . (She gives it out in cute little containers to her friends for Christmas.) And, in return, she gives us Filipino food on New Year's Eve Day for our dinner. Aww.....wonderful, wonderful traditions!!!

No comments: