Monday, January 4, 2010

One foot out the door....

Amanda received her first college acceptance letter in the mail on Saturday! When I checked the mail and saw the envelope, I immediately grabbed the phone and called her to see if I could open it. She's been in Salt Lake for the past week, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand the suspense until she got home! She's still waiting to hear back from a couple more colleges, but so far - she's been accepted to Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah! I told a friend of mine, "It's all becoming more realistic now! It's like she has one foot out the door." Sam finished my sentence by saying, "Yeah - and I'm pushing the other one out!" Aww.....such love!
I know she's worked hard to get this far and I'm so very proud of her!
CONGRATULATIONS, AMANDA!!!

3 comments:

April Bishop said...

Gooooooooooooooo! Amanda!

Veronica Haley said...

ya now you can to cedar! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heidi said...

That is so great!! Congrats Amanda!!!