Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quote of the Day!

Once again, I'm "stealing" my friend, April's, idea. I love her "quote of the day" posts and today I decided to do the same thing.

We were walking through a Christmas Tree Farm today, looking at the trees. We'd see a tree that had possibilities, walk around it....stand and look at it....think for a minute and then proceed on. I walked up to a tree that looked perfect, except for one problem. At that point, the following comments were made:

Me: Girls...this tree would be perfect if it were a little taller.
Amanda: Yeah....this tree makes SAM look tall!!

Can you feel the sisterly "love"??? Tee Hee!!

2 comments:

Veronica Haley said...

Yeah, Sam, evan im taller than you!

April Bishop said...

Isn't it said that great things come in small packages?