Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun in the SUN!






As we were leaving this last Saturday for California, it was raining in Washington. (Pouring rain.....not just a sprinkle or two!) As we got to California, we got word that it was SNOWING in Washington as we were out by the swimming pool having fun in the sun. Ahhh.....wonderful, wonderful warm weather and sun! There's nothing like it! Anyway - enough rubbing it in that we're not freezing at home for Spring Break - but having a great time in the....(what was that word again?????) SUN!

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

Nice... Way to rub it in... It's snowing a little here again. Not sticking, just ruining spring break. What is the sun? I forget that I've ever seen it... Nice hat Amanda...

Unknown said...

I am ridiculously jealous of you guys. I love the sun! And I was in Provo, where it's supposed to be sunny, enjoying 2 feet of snow. Awesome. :)

I'm glad you guys had fun!