Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day Gift

I'm still convinced that I have the best daughters ever! For Mother's Day this year, Amanda bought tickets for her, Sam and I to go to a Mariner's game. She knows how much I love spending time with her and Sam and she also knows how much we love going to a Mariner's game. Sam made me breakfast in bed. She so sweetly got up early in the morning, to make sure she had time to make breakfast for me before I got up. I feel so loved by my daughters! They are such a joy in my life and I absolutely LOVE spending time with them. I love you Amanda and Sam!!!





The ground crew came out during the game to rake the dirt (or whatever it's called) and they did a routine/dance to the music that was playing. It was great!






1 comment:

The Picanco Family said...

What good daughters to do special things for you. I hope that my kids will want to do stuff like that when they get older.